A mastermind group is essential to becoming a successful online entrepreneur (and yes, I’m totally including those of you who are “just” bloggers!)
Most online entrepreneurs fail within the first 6 months, not because of a lack in funding or knowledge, but because of isolation! It can be so incredibly difficult to push forward when you don’t have a group on your side cheering you on, a group who “gets it” and can support you in a way that keeps you down the pathway to success.
What is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group removes you from that isolation and plants you into a “collective brain” – a group in which you’ll find support, accountability, and ideas that you might not have otherwise thought of on your own. The relationships you develop within a mastermind are key to finding long-term success as an entrepreneur.
Some mastermind groups focus on one specific goal (i.e. hitting a profit target within a set amount of time) while others are a bit more broad, allowing for the benefits of being in a solid group of colleagues while still providing the room to customize your goals and forge your own path.
How Much Does a Mastermind Group Cost?
Now these mastermind groups always GREATLY vary in price – sometimes free, but often ranging towards thousands of dollars per session.
I myself have paid $350 for a 30-day program and $1,800 for a 3-month program – both greatly beneficial, though I found the longer group was what really propelled me into finding the success that I now have as a frugal-living blogger and business strategist.
That said, I do not recommend trying to go the free route with a mastermind group. Even if you have the drive to build connections, many others will not, as there is no investment to keep them motivated on the days where they’re feeling anything but.
How Do You Find a Mastermind Group?
There are a number of ways you can find a mastermind group, but typically you want to find one that is facilitated by someone who A) has the experience with organizational leadership and B) has worked within a number of mastermind groups to know what works/what doesn’t.
My best advice for finding a mastermind program is to ask in your favorite Facebook groups (like Entrepreneurs and Bloggers in the Spotlight!)
LinkedIn is also a great resource, provided you already have solid connections and can trust their recommendations.
That said, I often offer mastermind group opportunities like this one:
This mastermind program is absolutely for you if:
- You find yourself feeling as though you live online.
- You can’t seem to find the balance between hitting your profit goals and not stressing over the amount of time put into your business.
- The thought of an 8-week commitment makes you nervous – I can’t think of anyone better to join, because I KNOW you need help finding the confidence in your business and ensuring that failure is NEVER again an option.
- You’ve been running your business for 6+ months and have yet to make a significant profit, despite strong efforts.
- You read the part about isolation and felt your heart sigh. You don’t have to be alone in this!!
Unstick Your Stuck Group Outline
I will host weekly sessions in which we’ll share each other’s successes, struggles, and we’ll come together to brainstorm how best to help each of the members move forward. These sessions will be live, but recorded, so you don’t have to worry about working MY schedule into yours.
You will also be granted access to an exclusive Facebook community, provided lifetime access to recordings of all sessions held, and be provided with 24-hour support via the group and e-mail access to me.
We will cover:
– Setting + Strengthening the Foundation of Your Business
– Paving the way for passive income products
– Maintaining momentum to keep out of your lazy zone
– Creating a solid support system
– The best marketing techniques and how to adapt them for your specific business
– Time management
– Automation systems
– And SO much more!!
It’s important to note that this is not just a group for advice, but a positive place to bring your goals to life. Each and every one of us would be there to support each other and manifest each others goals. This group *WILL* be industry changing and if you’re eager to be a part of it, DO. NOT. WAIT.